Monday, December 3, 2012

Phases of the Moon

Moon

The RTU Astronomy students who really like taking photos of celestial objects and the night sky, met Mr. Gerard Lazarus an Astronomy Enthusiast from Australia would like to experiment the different phases of the Moon. So some astronomy students like me and the professors participate and willing to help Mr. Gerard to his said experiment. As far as I know I started last saturday that was October 27 2012 even though I'm sick i still need to participate for the name of the RTU. I send first my sample if it is good or bad, me and Gerard started also having conversation and discuss the said project, until now we submit photos for the experiment.
















For more photos you may visit my Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/AstroMargareth

No comments:

Post a Comment